Sunday, October 06, 2013

050

I haven't written in a long time. Since i started to save all of my money for London just a few things happened.

First of all, i got a vacation time, i have a lot of free time, that's why we cooked a lot w/ Anett. <3
L to R: Yoghurt based cake with lemon - Potato with vegetables - Garlic soup with croutons

(We also cooked some disgusting pottage, but i didn't take a photo)




The things from CDjapan finally arrived ! Crazy★shampoo's GAME, and Gloria from Anfinit. I really enjoy 'em, especially Shampoo's DVD !




Packing List:
(It was a gift...)
from me
to me

Well, mmmkay... xD



I got a Vynl Syndicate magazine for free. This one promoted Sex pot's newest (?) collection with some totally unkown modells (for me, at least) and with two well known bands: DIAURA and Crack6 










We went to drink some bubble tea. I was a bit disappointed, since it diluted with a lot of water i think, so it wasn't tasty at all, but since it was free, i didn't care. 



The next day we went to anime convention. We were super cool, 'cuz we sneaked into the place xD
The convention was really boring, and eventless, there were a lot of fat chicks, cheap cosplays, and ugly people, but we took some selcas, here they are











I've got my "Super Chunky Knit Circle Loop Cowl Infinity Scarf Snood" from ebay, but didn't take a photo, i was too lazy D: But it's not a big deal, and costed only some bucks.




I ordered the black one, though.

See you next time ☆★