Friday, March 20, 2015

071

Let me show you my latest purchase (there were some others, tho, but I haven’t taken photos yet). The pack consists a pair of pants and a belt, both from Men's Closet Child (which means they are used items, but both are in excellent condition).


Let’s start with the belt. It came from Diavlo, which is a fairly popular brand among western gaijin J-fashion fans (I don't know about Japan).


You can find their online store HERE. Their stuff is kinda pricey for my wallet, but for 2,800 円 it was a really nice deal imho. It's decorated with skulls and rhinestones, what I really admire.

 


The jeans came from Xfrm (pronounced as Transform), and cost 3,800 円. Compared to the retail price - which is more than 15,000 円 -, it wasn't that expensive, and the best part is that it was in size 28 (which means it's hip size is around 76 cm).


I love the bleached parts which really make the pants special. Btw the sun was shining so bright that my eyes look even more tinier than they are, but just ignore them.


 

 

 

 



Until my next post, listen to the sample of ティアラ's (Tiara) live-limited single called "愛唱歌" . This is the ex-band of Saya, who is the guitarist of SRASH NOTES GARDEN right now. The cd was distributed at lives, so I don't have high hopes to get it, but still...