Sunday, December 08, 2013

056

It's been a while since i posted, but i wasn't motivated enough to write... i was busy, though, i didn't know what to write about. 

While i was walking to my workplace, a couple just watched me as if i was an alien. It was annoying as hell, so i decided to post some pictures of my daily clothes (a part). What i put on depends on my mood, but i usually wear skinny pants, with a cardigan / jumper or a regular shirt with boots, snekears, or skate shoes.  I usually used to wear the last two, but nowadays i wear only my engineer boots.

So, here are some of my basic ridiculous outfits

1) Casual skateboarder

  • With
Skinny carrot or stretch pants. It's okay to do sport activity (like skateboarding). I like to wear them with both long, and short (skinny) sweaters / pullovers.







2) Casual as f*ck

Just like the previous one, it contains skinny pants, with some simple upper, nothing special, really.







3) Still casual

The only difference here is the hair, it's more scene-ish, but whatever, if you are a male and wear skinny pants, you're  a dope / gay in Hungary.












4) ??

Topman boots + Topman jeans = pure win. Okay, this outfit, with this jacket + sweater looks awful, but i didn't have the mood to change that outfit. With this jacket i only wear skinny uppers, tho.









5) Japanese host based whatsover

It's not an everyday look (i mean the hair). It contains some winklepicker ripoff shoes (it's just some replication, but planning to buy some chelsea / winklepicker / cuban high heels boots).








6) Japanese street fashion look, gyaruo, or call it whatever you want... 

I prefer to wear these outfits nowadays most (with less combed hair, because my workplace doesn't prefer extreme hair like this, wich is totally normal in daily life). I totally fell in love with my engineer boots, and want to order some others from Rakuten. Also with some other uppers. xd














and my beloved G&G shiny grey lenses. ♡

Well, i didn't want to write much, you'll be judging at first sight, and choose between yay or nay.


 I bought and ordered some goodies, so i'll report them next time. See ya ! ☆