Saturday, December 28, 2013

057

I feel like a bad blogger, i haven't written anything since weeks, but i didn't have any topics, and didn't want to write soulles entries like the latest one. But i think it'll be okay (i mean 1 entry / month). ε-(´・`) 


So let's see what i've spent my 13th payment on. As i said earlier, i hate spending money on food, unless it's junk and the fridge is almost empty (okay, our fridge is full all the time, but whatever). Mine was a family menu (with 3 drinks - 3 burgers - 3 chips because fuckyou American English ( ´∀`)), since Anett ordered some menu with chicken nuggets.






I've bought a brand new Topman sleevless vest from Ebay. The cut-out under the axpit isn't as huge as i expected, but i don't care, since i don't wear these shirts without an upper. Unfortunatelly the neck isn't as felled as my other ones (that i prefer), so it looks like an ordinary vest, but (i know it's my beloved brand) it was a nice deal with £3.00 ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ




...and some selcas



After 4 months of saving up, i decided to buy my first handheld, wich was the Nintendo 3DS XL. My experiences are great, the only bad thing is it's color (full black). It's hard to keep it clean regardless of my skin not being oily, but still... (;_・)





My first game was Sim City DS, until i bought an R4 card, so i make up lost ground with the best DS titles (for me, at least), like Zeldas (Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks), Professor Layton, Final Fantasy III-IV, Ragnarok DS, New Super Mario Bros., Super Mario 64 DS, and some others (like Resident Evil DS, Neko Koma).



I'd like to buy some 3DS games so badly, though, like Shifting World, Pushmo, Crashmo, New Super Mario Bros. 2,  Super Mario 3D Land, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, and some others...




 We went to our biggest Asian Market, because i haven't been there since it's opening which was ten years ago. I was disappointed a bit, i thought that it's going to be full of Asian foods, but for me it was just a cheapskate Chinese market. Anyway, we bought some stuff, like noodles, choco-pie (wich is one of the well known Korean sweet as far as i read - and Anett told me the same, so i think they're right, but it wasn't as good as she said, just an overpriced candy). |・ω・`)




And this ugliness is some spicy tofu in a sour juice, but tastes like shit. Don't be fooled, it's horrible, really !!∑(O_O;)








I've ordered ANSIA's second single called 色HEARTS / 想望着信 (Nanairo HEARTS / Soubou Chakushin) and Crazy★shampoo GAME (TYPE B). It was a really nice purchase, every one of them is a masterpiece, but you know, my taste is a piece of shit (¬‿¬) 








My newest wish is to own (or at leat hear) クレイドル's (Cradle) following single, called キラーチューン (Killer Tune). The rap part reminds me of Issei from BugLug, the vocalist looks similar to Kiyoto (From DOLLARS, Edogawa Paradox, CELLT, Tokyo Quartet, whatever) and their image seem Planet Child-ish (wich is the label of bands like Jackman, Qualia, etc), so i'm really interested in popular they will be. Sad, the guitarist already departed... (*。_。)






We finally watched The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug at the local cinema. Well, i personally found this one much better than the first one, but some parts of this movie are still ridiculous. Honestly, the character of the dragon was really annoying, some fighting scenes were tooo banal, but overall i enjoyed the whole film even though that was the worst audience i've ever heard / seen...  ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ




As always i took some selcas before leaving (and also the commons pics aren't good enough ._.).


Do you have some idea why the first one looks so much brighter than in reality ? Fuck blogger 

Whatever, finally, my hair reached a great lenght: 



Odd, sometimes i feel it's way too long, after that i see some pics on tumblr, and wish i could grow my hair quickly. But i won't be as pretty as my beloved ones, so it doesn't matter (and as far as i feel myself okay in my skin, that is okay for me). ^ ^








Experience with Chinese junk food ! Conclusion: i do like Pokka tea, especially the Melon one.







Between the holidays every store is closed, so here is our first-aid kit.







I own two pairs of the same Topman skinny jeans, so i decided to make some holes in this one, so it doesn't look the same anymore. Great censorship, i know, but you don't want to see my dirty socks.











AGAIN and AGAIN
My mom gave this shirt to me (and super super skinny pants as well, pictures are expected in the next entry), but it's way too long (and green ! o_O), so i'll do some major changes, to make it look like this:




A friend of Anett named Ryunde from Finland spent the holidays in Hungary and visited my room as well, so we spent a night together, with drinking and playing video games. 





I think this'll be the last post this year, so here is a little review of the blog. Since i started writing (May, 2013), i gained 19 followers, got less than 4,500 pageviews, (avarage 5 - 20 pageviews / days), from various countries. The most of them from Hungary, but since i started writing in English, the audince became variable, from Germany to Russa, Canada, France, Japan, United Kingdom, Argentina, etc. 

So, thanks for reading my brog (especially because i'm just an ugly otaku, with boring posts n' ugly selcas), even if you area  Japanese addict or not, gay or lesbian, deaf or dumb, i love you all ! Hope you will "support" me thereafter, write on my ask  fm or drop some comments here.

Have a wonderful Christmas, and everything  ★☆★


And what are my goals in the next year ?

Nothing special, i just would like to move out to some other country with Anett, spending my money on Rakuten  (wich isn't possible now without a shopping service, since a country like Hungary doesn't exists on a world map...)