Sunday, January 05, 2014

058

Being a shopaholic is a bad thing (or at least for your pocket - so if you're a rich whore, that's actually pretty cool, but i'm just a bitch, with low payment ―(T_T)→).

In my free time i always stalk various webshops: one of my fave site is Rakuten, wich is one of Japans biggest online shopping site (with more than 45,000,000 items, everything you can imagine). I only prefer buying clothes. ( ´∀`)

Why  Simply, everything else is overpriced - but at least, they have some really unique stuff, that is worth checking out. So, lets see my fave stores and experiences about 'em:


A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja.



They're definitelly one of my fave shops overall ! Their good point is that, they aren't expensive at all, maybe because (as the title said), they served casual stuff, but actually they have some really nice skinny pants, cool cardigans, vests, and others, and i'm still waiting for them to relist my dream (engineer) boots, but it seems, hopeless. ( ̄ー ̄)




A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja.


One of my other fave part on this store~ They distribute my fave clothes brand (SEANA, and Rochelle), so i'm always looking forward to their new boots, cardigans, and skinny pants. They sell really cool accessories as well, but they're way too overpriced, so, that part is just an eyecandy for me. (’-’*)







A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja.

Oh, Lux Style, my third fave. If i'm looking for boots, this is the best place to see some nice ones ! Engineer boots, casual ones, and winklepicker (host shoes with pointed toes, you know) wherever the eye can see !
I can't say band things 'bout the other category either, love their collection so bad  ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ








A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja.

They used to be cool, but nowadays, they distribute mainstream outfits (with ridiculous prices). And it seems that they haven't got engineer boots anymore, wich was their best point, i think. ε≡(ノ´_ゝ`)ノ







A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja.

I don't like them at all, but they have nice boots, and accessories, that's all. Every other thing isn't my cup of tea, but if you're interested in trapeze jeans, it's your thing  (-ω- )






A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja.

Another one for hosts. I prefer their dress shoes / boots only, and their accessories. (´・ω・`)







A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja.

A shop for shoes that made me wet, yay ! I'm addicted to EndeVice collection, and also MM / ONE is a really popular brand that makes nice, dress shoes. ( ´ ▽ ` )







A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja.

My friend introduced me to this shop, wich is the shop of Shin (ex-member of Glory Abyss) - or at least, he promoted all of their stuff. Luckily 99% of their items are far from my style, wich is actually good news, since their prices are far from my pocket. But i like Shin, and the boots. (^ ^)






And what i want / plan to buy 


Just a few stuff... ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ



  • White BOREDOM host / winklepickler from Lux Style

Size: 42 (26,0 ~ 26,5 cm)
Current price: 5,900 円
Item ID





  • Rochelle W-belt engineer boots

It's currently out of stock, and it seems it won't be relisted anymore, wich is a shame, beacuse it was the boot wich introduced me to the wonderful world of engineer boots D:





  • SEANA Drape Poncho Cardigan
Current price: 4,900 円
Item ID





Next week, i'm gonna order these ones:

  • SEANA Skinny Denim Pants

Color: Red (i love the blue one, but the red is more unique)
Current price:  2,900 円

  • SEANA Leopard Suede Skinny Pants

Color: Black
Current price: 2,900 円





...and my guide is over now.
How about you  Do you have some fave brands, or stores on rakuten  (*・∀・)
Feel free to comment.


The girly part of me says goodbye now 'til we meet again !