Sunday, January 26, 2014

060

As i've mentioned in my earlier post, i plan to buy some pants from Rakuten. I've bought two SEANA Jeans from JIGGYS SHOP. But before i post 'em, i'll post some other pants (which i also mentioned before, the one that my mom bought for me for a buck ), here they are (ignore my derpy faces, tho):







They're just simple super slim pants, but one of my fave from my wardrobe. Totally stretchy, which means it's extremly nice to wear.



The bottoms that i ordered from Rakuten arrived in 3 days ! (_´ω`)





SEANA Skinny Denim Pants

I love this, because of it's color and the bleached and shadow parts of the Jeans. The only bad thing about it is that i look like a fatty fatty boom, so i should loose at least two kilograms. Anyway, these pants are really hard in material (between 0,4-5 kg), which is a little odd for me, but it's not bad at all. (︶ω︶)






SEANA Leopard Suede Skinny Pants

Gosh, this was love at first sight, even though i don't prefer leopard patterns.  (*‿*✿)
It's made from silk (70%), and it's soooooo nice to touch, i can't even ! Anyway, even though it looks (maybe) girlish, gypsy-ish (in Hungary), or pimp, i don't give a fuck, it's simply awesome 







Next time i'm gonna order dark gray pants from Lux Style with some footwear.