Friday, February 14, 2014

061

I'll be short this time as well, because not too many things happened in the few past days. I just forgot to post some pics of my Christmas present I recieved from Anett.  ( ´ ▽ ` )




We went to Wasabi, which is a well known Japanese all you can eat restaurant here. Compared to the other one (Tokyo Restaurant), it was as good as it's costs.





Bought a new leopard print shirt by Topman for 5,50£ (+5£ postage). ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ



Visited Bubu Bubble tea for a cup of tea, but since it contains only water (almost...) it's not my cup of tea anymore. ( ̄へ ̄)








We planned to visit Trófea grill étterem, which is also an all you can eat restaurant. (Not Japanese this time.)



Pics are taken from their OHP. Didn't want to take photos there. Their prices are reliable, just like their food, and the staff members are really neat as well, but i still think it's just... nothing special. They don't have any special food that i'd want to try out next time ヽ(・∀・ )ノ






We started to watch Hoozuki no Reitetsu from the winter anime season. The pics gave me an Okami vibe (PS2), though. I'll love this to death, it's so freakin' funny, definitelly worth a try. (^_-)





Finally ordered my first dress shoes by BOREDOM, still waiting to be Charged for the other half of the full price (postage), so i really hope i can wear them next week (or after that at least). (゚ペ)