Wednesday, February 19, 2014

062

Just wanna inform you 'bout the latest updates.

First of all, i added a donate button:



I can't embed advertisements. (Since they messed up my youtube account because of claims and copyright infringement.) Plus i don't want to uglify my sidebar, even though i know people are able to click on it, but won't send me funds, but whatever. ( ´∀`)





I alwas mentioned "we... we... we...". Maybe my Hungarian friends and foes know that we're a couple (since almost a year), but i wanna let everyone know about it.

A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja.
A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja.







You can see a new banner on the sidebar. She is a visual kei fan from Poland, named Aoy. She has a wide range of music taste and excellent sense for fashion ! ☆ Feel free to read her !