Sunday, March 30, 2014

064

I booked my ticket (for the 5th of June) to the Netherlands... Untill then, i'm gonna pause blogging activites (as you may have seen). I can't waste all of my money on "useless" stuff, because moving out is going to be expensive business. So, here's my last relatively long post 'till then.

 (I might be posting some random stuff though if I'll feel like it. - I'm not sure)




I got three days off from my work at the beginning of March. We spent our first day at my hometown, Gyula. It was a Sunday and the streets were empty as fuck, the place looked like as if it was a victim of a zombie apocalypse. It was a fun evening, though. We ate our very first ice cream this year. :3

Our next destination was Okány, the place where my Grandma lives. My phone's battery died as soon as we arrived to Okány, and I forgot to bring my charger, so I could only take pictures in Gyula.
Here's the picture dump: