Sunday, May 11, 2014

065

Where should i start? Due to ridiculous & odd things our moving to the Netherlands is postponed. Hopefully we can move out around the end of the year (or i hope so)... It depends on our wage.


As you can see, i added a brand new (self)customized template. I made an account on twitter and instagram as well, so feel free to follow me if you want.
I have an account on YouTube too, but haven't been there since ages (although, there are lot of crappy n' cheap / rare / underrated vk songs, that i still love). ٩(^ᴗ^)۶


/ pretty awesome jazzy vk /

These were the rejected headers which won't be used because i think they aren't good enough. Hope you like the current one tho...








/ do you like any of them ? (/・ω・)/ /


Comparsion between old and new





/ i dunno why only a few entries appear and not 10 ._. /




...aand what happened in the few past weeks?

Well, nothing special, really... xd

We kept a cavedweller lifestyle and a very-berry healthy diet:



/ that's why i gained +10 kgs in the last few months ,_, - but who could resist ? /




Anett had a photoshoot and she borrowed a wig from her friend, so i suddenly transformed into a woman. Although I'm somewhat satisfied with my natural appearance, the wig and makeup didn't suit me at all.





My body rejected my piercing but it's okay now.  I changed the material to silicione with a larger jewelry. (❀◦‿◦)






We had fun at our friends place. It's been a long time since i've been partying, so i had a very good time. At the end of the night Anett suddenly left her left leg. Thanks to her, we can obtain handicapped parking. (。◝‿◜。)







Finally we managed to order some new lenses.  I chose G&G shining green and purple. I ordered a blue one, but they sent the wrong brand so shame on you, dear Eyeluver.  

Anyway, i wasn't able to take a picture so far so i can only show you this one. On the next post i'm gonna write a short review, i think







Doesn't Mako look badass ? I think i'm gonna dye my hair like this, beacuse i feel i need to change to a new look.