Thursday, June 26, 2014

066

Hoi !

It's been a month since my latest post, duh D:  I've been inactive on all of my social media accounts...

Last time, i mentioned that i ordered brand new contacts and promised a review. Well, i can't wear 'em right now, since i got conjunctivitis (also known as pink eye), so my eyes look like this right now:



But i also said, i wanted to dyed my hair like Mako (ex-member of a visual kei band called ミラノ風セッション), and i already did. Here is the result (forgot to shave my beard, so i wasn't able to take "normal" pics)





/ Shame, i'm not an ikemen like he is /




After that a (hairdresser) friend of mine visited me and cut my hair, but it ended up being too short T_T So, i should skip visiting hairdressers for a few months now.


/ ignore my beardy, everyday face /

But it's a chance to try out black-white hair next time, like Kuzuki's from Metis Gretel <3






We visited my Grandma's place again. We found baby pigeons now, they looked so angry, and chubby, look at 'em ! 






As you probably know, BABYMETAL will hold their first tour in Europe (and also in North America), and Anett bought a ticket to their gig in Cologne. So, we booked a ticket and we're going to visit Germany for two short days. I don't like BABYMETAL, so i'm gonna skip the live, but the trip will be fun anyway. Can't wait!





Finally i managed to buy a really cool Mario covered PSP (3003) from Ebay. Will get this after the 20th of August, when my bro comes home from the UK. Can't wait to play with this beauty~







Have a rainbowy day !



/ samples from wonder【Age】plus+'s upcoming mini album 『wonder【Music】Box☆』  - sound decent /





/ This one leaked some days ago. One of the best overtuned melodies in the few past months <3 /