Sunday, September 14, 2014

067

Doeg !

If you remember last time I mentioned that we booked BABYMETAL's ticket for their German gig.


/ in Cologne (Köln) /


I'm not going to write much since I didn't attend  the event. I was just an ordinary tourist. Feel free to read Anett's entry, tho.

In short about my experience in Germany:


- People are really nice, helpful and good English speakers
- Expensive as f*ck, escpecially their railway system
- Everything closes in the evening, and looks like a zombie town w/out nightlife (or at least in Köln)
- RATS EVERYWHERE. Mkay, not rats, but mostly mice...
- Scary looking people, drug addict slums and homeless' everywhere at night
- Dirty streets with full of trash...


/ Main station of Dortmund /



You probably know that BABYMETAL will be back in November, and we already booked our plane (and concert) ticket. I'm not interested to see them this time either, but they're holding it in London and I've never been there before ~ :3





/ The olny cool thing we found in Cologne was the Dome*o* It was freakin' huge /




And finally, I managed to get some really neat things:
- PSP slim
- Belt from Rakuten
- Boots from Rakuten
- Topman coat

I will show them in my next entry, but still need to take photos, and I'm way too lazy...

Untill then... here are our latest pics, from when we were in the mood to go outside: