Wednesday, October 22, 2014

068

Each time I'm ready for blogging, I always think that my English keeps gettin better and better. Which means that I always want to write more with less pictures, but to be honest it's hard to figure out what to write about, partly because of my poor English and partly because I think that a lot of people (a small amount of people who actually read these lines) just skip the text and look at the pics. Or I dunno. 

Let's change the subject and let me show off my latest purchases.
Since I love The Horrors, I always wanted to own a belt like them with those HUGE buckets. But to be honest I don't like those overdecorated gyaru-o-ish belts, i prefer the solid ones. Though it was love at first sight when I saw the recent belt designs. At that time it was out of stock but they got relisted pretty soon which sold out in a few days again. By the 3rd time the item was relisted I sent a message immediately. Luckily I got my own one, you can check above how it looks. 

Pretty simple but the bucket made my heart melt. I gives a pimp-ish vibe. Those little jewelry things shine like a bald man's head and I just love it. The brand is SEANA though I bought it from JIGGY'S. It's price was around 3500 JPY (1800 shipping with EMS). Totally worth it imho.









The second item I grabbed from Rakuten was a new pair of boots (made by glabella). Lately the heels of my other boots got rusty and have a tendency to fall off, so I always have to use glue if I'd like to wear them. It was hard to accept the need to buy another pair because... there were only a few boots on Rakuten i liked, or they were extremely overpriced (maybe because their quality are better? xd). Anyway i was happy when i saw that LuxStyle stilld had the boots which was out of stock at JIGGY'S. 

Grabbed with decent price, it costs 5900 JPY with 20% discount from FromJapan. The postal fee was ridiciosly high, the best and cheapiest possibility was EMS with it's 6500 JPY (Still can't believe it's costs much more than the actually item). But as the belts. it totally worth it for me. It's a really simple / solid drape boots with side zip.. So comfy, it's perfectly fit and with less heels (which means it's not that heavy) it's easy to walk in.





Size differences compared to my another one, EndeVice boots.



And all in one, my shoe collection what I bought from Rakuten



How to NOT use / don't eat, cause it's taste like shit, don't put on microwave, etc /




And it comes with a bag of wrapped Japanese air




My bro visited us from the UK, and he brought my Ebay purchases (cuz' the sellers weren't able to send the items to Hungary). I got my PSP, and a coat made by Topman. I totally forgot to took photos, so i'll be show in my next entry. Anyway, i know PSP is a totally oldschool handheld, but it's never too late to grab one (escpecially with decent 45 GBP - and the fact i can finally emulate all of my fave PS1/SNES whatsover titles makes it perfect). There's a sticker with Super Mario Galaxy which looks really rad. I got also a copy of Sonic Rivals 2 and GTA VCS (without case). 






As a lover of indies visual kei scene, I'd like to recommend something you. 
グリザイユ (Grisaille) has formed recently and their first single will be released at November. Sounds promising to keep eye on them (ignore the cheesy PV, though)





アヴァンチック (Avanchick) has already released their first single (titled Maria). I didn't liked their first release, but i still had high hopes for 'em, because i loved the singer latest bands (A→Z., RESULT). And it seems their new single (called To Hearts)  will be my cup of tea. I ove his weak cleans voice in FAKE / Do you need me?





I'm in a bleaching procces anyway. Wanted to try out something grey-ish, white × black hair. We'll see...
And finally I got my 5th piercing in my tongue. The guy told me that, there's still enough space to pierce another 4, so i can't wait 'till then.