Saturday, February 28, 2015

069

It's been a while , huh?


Maybe some of you have seen that I have paused blog activities for some time. It was due to my mood (I was blue after my relationship broke up and so on), but I'm back again.  I hope my beloved bloggers will write soon as well, since none of my friends weren't that active lately. (・ω・)b

This post will be a long story short:


・ In the holiday season one of my friends (called Issei) visited us [in Hungary]. We had a lot of fun and spent the New Year’s Eve together. We met at BABYMETAL's gig in Germany, by the way. Hope we can meet some time in the future too. (゚∇^d) 





  

 


 


  

 

 

 


 



The pictures were  taken at Hungarian tourist sights (such as Matthias church, Hungarian National Museum, Ice Rink, Itoshii Japanese Restaurant, etc)



I got these from him. Thanks a bunch ( ´ ▽ ` )
- ANSIA - 七色HEARTS / 想望着信
- Various Artists 異形の宴 (Igyou no utage), a compilation album with awesome bands from the angura kei scene (such as Guruguru Eigakan, Rauya, Inugami Circus Dan, Jigokue, Onmyo-Za)
- Mobile keychain

 




・ I changed my mind considering that shitty blonde, purple-ish, whatever-ish colored hair I’ve had, and I returned to my natural hair colour

 

 





・ Back in November (or December, who knows...) I bought this Playstation 4, which came with Last of Us Remastered, LittleBigPlanet 3, and Driveclub. Since then, I bought a tons of indies shit, such as FEZ,  Lone Survivor, Unfinished Swan, etc.
I also got GTA V as a Christmas gift from my brothers. Last month I finally picked up Rocksmith, I should quit my job to finish all of these superb games.



 






・ I ordered these awesome pants from Men’s ClosetChild (a Japanese store for used clothes). As you see, it came from Xfrm, which is a brand promoted by  (one of my favourite bands )  ANSIA ( it’s 50% of  the reason why I bought this, and the other 50% is because it looks rad)

 

 






・ I also got some nice CDs.
ANSIA's first mini album clips, and BUNNEIES’ single Break Point (with that, my Bunni collection is clear. Not a big deal, but it was hard to get them, since there weren’t too much copies, I think)


 

 





 

 



・ I have had 4 piercings in my tongue, but my body rejected 2 of them, so there's "only" 5 of them in my tongue right now. I'm going to repierce them in next month. But before that I also got nipple piercings. Not going to lie, that was more painful than the ones in the tongue, even though they're pierced 4 times in a row...